Flexible MPLS WAN
MPLS (or Multiprotocol Label Switching) is the go-to technology for organisations that need to connect multiple locations in a secure way while also providing a high quality of service. A Capital Techies MPLS WAN solution can be delivered across multiple carriers and technologies, without the complexity of managing numerous vendors, contracts and devices.
- Genuine Network Management, not merely compliance with an SLA
- End to end QoS for voice, video, data, and backup traffic
- 24 x 7 Network Operations Center, backed by 24×7 on-site support
- SolarWinds NPM providing complete SNMP monitoring of all nodes
- Comprehensive Netflow statistics and reports for traffic analysis
- Application-aware performance monitoring and management
- Monitoring of WAN and LAN nodes; switches, routers, access points
- All Cisco CPE configs backed up with full device hardware warranty
- 4G wireless modems installed at your site in the event of a major outage
- Solutions fully integrated with our cloud and support services
Modern Device Management
There are many ways to manage end user devices in the modern workplace. While a traditional Standard Operating Environment (SOE) still has its place, an increasing number of organisations are looking to leverage the capabilities of the Azure platform to modernise the device management of their end-user computing environment.
Secure MPLS Solutions
Safely manage your MPLS traffic. All Capital Techies MPLS solutions are protected by highly available Cisco Meraki next-generation firewalls, providing advanced malware protection, next-generation intrusion prevention service, and granular profiles and policies.
This is backed by DDoS protection to mitigate attacks against services that are hosted from within your organization’s network.
MPLS Solutions for Flexibility without Complexity
Talk to Capital Techies about the right solution to deliver your voice, data, and video across all of your locations.
Customers with a Capital Techies MPLS WAN can peer directly with public cloud providers to leverage PaaS, SaaS, IaaS services. Services like Direct Connect through AWS and Express Route from Microsoft Azure let you extend your private MPLS network into public cloud providers, creating a true hybrid cloud architecture that is fast, reliable and private
Our SmartCLOUD platform which resides in datacenters which also allows Capital Techies to leverage customer and partner ecosystems, global footprint and state-of-the-art data center. This means we can connect you with popular services such as Cisco to give you access to many more Ecosystem Partners.